Description papers of d4PDF
- Mizuta, R., A. Murata, M. Ishii, H. Shiogama, K. Hibino, N. Mori, O. Arakawa, Y. Imada, K. Yoshida, T. Aoyagi, H. Kawase, M. Mori, Y. Okada, T. Shimura, T. Nagatomo, M. Ikeda, H. Endo, M. Nosaka, M. Arai, C. Takahashi, K. Tanaka, T. Takemi, Y. Tachikawa, K. Temur, Y. Kamae, M. Watanabe, H. Sasaki, A. Kitoh, I. Takayabu, E. Nakakita, and M. Kimoto, 2017: Over 5000 years of ensemble future climate simulations by 60 km global and 20 km regional atmospheric models. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc. July 2017, 1383-1398
- Fujita M., R. Mizuta, M. Ishii, H. Endo, T. Sato, Y. Okada, S. Kawazoe, S. Sugimoto, K. Ishihara, S. Watanabe (2018) Precipitation Changes in a Climate With 2‐K Surface Warming From Large Ensemble Simulations Using 60‐km Global and 20‐km Regional Atmospheric Models. Geophys. Res. Lett., 46, 435-442
- Imada Y., S. Maeda, M. Watanabe, H. Shiogama, R. Mizuta, M. Ishii, M. Kimoto (2017) Recent enhanced seasonal temperature contrast in Japan from large ensemble high-resolution climate simulations. Atmosphere, 2017, 8(3), 57
- Kawase, H., Y. Imada, H. Sasaki, T. Nakaegawa, A. Murata, M. Nosaka, and I. Takayabu, 2019: Contribution of historical global warming to local-scale heavy precipitation in western Japan estimated by large ensemble high-resolution simulations, J. Geophys. Res., doi.org/10.1029/2018JD030155
- Nosaka M., M. Ishii, H. Shiogama, R. Mizuta, A. Murata, H. Kawase, H. Sasaki (2020) Scalability of future climate changes across Japan examined with large-ensemble simulations at +1.5 K, +2 K, and +4 K global warming levels. Progress in Earth and Planetary Science, 7, Article number: 27.
- Ishii M. & N. Mori (2020) d4PDF: large-ensemble and high-resolution climate simulations for global warming risk assessment. Progress in Earth and Planetary Science, 7, Article number: 58.
- Ohba, M., R. Arai, T. Sato, Y. Toyoda, 2022: Impact of weather regime on projected future changes in streamflow in a heavy snowfall area of Japan, Climate Dynamics. doi:10.1007/s00382-022-06163-x.
- Ohba, M. and S. Sugimoto, 2021: Dynamic and thermodynamic contributions of ENSO to winter precipitation in Japan: frequency and precipitation of synoptic weather patterns, Climate Dynamics. doi: 10.1007/s00382-021-06052-9.
- Miyasaka, T., H. Kawase, T. Nakaegawa, Y. Imada, and I. Takayabu (2020) Future projections of heavy precipitation in Kanto and associated weather patterns using large ensemble high-resolution simulations. SOLA, 16, 125-131. doi:10.2151/sola.2020-022
- Ohba, M., and H. Kawase 2020: Rain-on-Snow events in Japan as projected by a large ensemble of regional climate simulations, Climate Dynamics. doi:10.1007/s00382-020-05419-8.
- Nakagawa, Y., Onoue, Y., Kawahara, S. et al. 2020: Development of a system for efficient content-based retrieval to analyze large volumes of climate data. Prog Earth Planet Sci 7, 9.
- Ohba, M., and S. Sugimoto 2020: Impacts of climate change on heavy wet snowfall in Japan, Climate Dynamics, doi:10.1007/s00382-020-05163-z.
- Ohba, M., 2019: The Impact of Global Warming on Wind Energy Resources and Ramp Events in Japan. Atmosphere, 10, 265, doi.org/10.3390/atmos10050265.
- Mori, N., T. Shimura, K. Yoshida, R. Mizuta, Y. Okada, M. Fujita, T.Khujanazarov and E. Nakakita (2019) Future changes in extreme storm surges based on mega-ensemble projection using 60-km resolution atmospheric global circulation model, Coastal Engineering Journal, Taylor & Francis, 13p.
- Yang, J.A, S.Y. Kim, N. Mori, H. Mase (2018) Assessment of long-term impact of storm surges around the Korean Peninsula based on a large ensemble of climate projections, Coastal Engineering, Elsevier, Vol.142, pp.1-8.
- Hiroaki Ueda, Kana Miwa, Youichi Kamae (2018) Seasonal Modulation of Tropical Cyclone Occurrence Associated with Coherent Indo-Pacific Variability during Decaying Phase of El Niño. JMSJ, 96, 381-390
- Md. Abdul Al Mohit, Masaru Yamashiro, Noriaki Hashimoto, Md. Bodruddoza Mia, Yoshihiko Ide, Mitsuyoshi Kodama (2018) Impact Assessment of a Major River Basin in Bangladesh on Storm Surge Simulation. J. Marine Science and Engineering, 2018, 6(3), 99
- Sally L. Lavender, Kevin J. E. Walsh, Louis-Philippe Caron, Malcolm King, Sam Monkiewicz, Mark Guishard, Qiong Zhang, Barrie Hunt(2018) Estimation of the maximum annual number of North Atlantic tropical cyclones using climate models. Science Advances 22 Aug 2018, Vol. 4, no. 8, eaat6509, DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6509
- Toshichika Iizumi, Hideo Shiogama, Yukiko Imada, Naota Hanasaki, Hiroki Takikawa, Motoki Nishimori (2018) Crop production losses associated with anthropogenic climate change for 1981–2010 compared with preindustrial levels. Internaitonal Journal of Climatology, 2018, 1-13
- Toshichika Iizumi, Yuji Masutomi, Takahiro Takimoto, Tomoyoshi Hirota, Akiyo Yatagai, Kenichi Tatsumi, Kazuhiko Kobayashi, Toshihiro Hasegawa (2018) Emerging research topics in agricultural meteorology and assessment of climate change adaptation. J. Agricultural Meteorology, 74, 54-59
- Nobuaki Kimura, Hirohide Kiri, Iwao Kitagawa (2018) The Impact of Multiple Typhoons on Severe Floods in the Mid-Latitude Region (Hokkaido). Water 2018, 10(7), 843
- Kenshi Hibino, Izuru Takayabu, Yasutaka Wakazuki, Tomomichi Ogata (2018) Physical responses of convective heavy rainfall to future warming condition: case study of the Hiroshima event. Front. Earth Sci., 19 April 2018, ://doi.org/10.3389/feart.2018.00035
- Ohba, M., and S. Sugimoto 2018: Differences in climate change impacts between weather patterns: possible effects on spatial heterogeneous changes of future extreme rainfall, Climate Dynamics, doi:10.1007/s00382-018-4374-1.
- Osakada, Yukari, and Eiichi Nakakita (2018) Future Change of Occurrence Frequency of Baiu Heavy Rainfall and Its Linked Atmospheric Patterns by Multiscale Analysis, SOLA, 14, 79-85, doi:10.2151/sola.2018-014.
- Patinya HANITTINAN, Yasuto TACHIKAWA, Yutaka ICHIKAWA, Kazuaki YOROZU: Future river discharge projections at the indochinese peninsula using large ensemble climate dataset, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. B1(Hydraulic Engineering), pp. I_193-I_198, Vol. 74, No. 4, 2018.
- Kawase, H., T. Sasai, T. Yamazaki, R. Ito, K. Dairaku, S. Sugimoto, H. Sasaki, A. Murata, and M. Nosaka, 2018: Characteristics of synoptic conditions for heavy snowfall in western to northeastern Japan analyzed by the 5-km regional climate ensemble experiments. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 96, 161-178.
- Ueda, H., K. Miwa, and Y. Kamae, 2018: Seasonal modulation of tropical cyclone occurrence associated with coherent Indo-Pacific variability during decaying phase of El Niño. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, doi:10.2151/jmsj.2018-044.
- Xie, S.-P., Q. Peng, Y. Kamae, X. Zheng, H. Tokinaga, and D. Wang, 2018: Eastern Pacific ITCZ dipole and ENSO diversity. J. Climate, 31, 4449-4462.
- Kamae, Y., W. Mei, S.-P. Xie, M. Naoi, and H. Ueda, 2017: Atmospheric rivers over the Northwestern Pacific: Climatology and interannual variability. J. Climate, 30, 5605-5619.
- Matsueda, M. and H. Endo, 2017: The robustness of future changes in Northern Hemisphere blocking: A large ensemble projection with multiple sea surface temperature patterns, Geophys. Res. Lett., 44, doi:10.1002/2017GL073336.
- Endo, H., A. Kitoh, R. Mizuta, and M. Ishii, 2017: Future changes in precipitation extremes in East Asia and their uncertainty based on large ensemble simulations with a high-resolution AGCM. SOLA, 13, 7-12, doi:10.2151/sola.2017-002.
- Kamae, Y., H. Shiogama, Y. Imada, M. Mori, O. Arakawa, R. Mizuta, K. Yoshida, C. Takahashi, M. Arai, M. Ishii, M. Watanabe, M. Kimoto, S.-P. Xie, and H. Ueda, 2017: Forced response and internal variability of summer climate over western North America. Clim. Dyn., 49, 403-417.
- Shoji Kusunoki(2017) Future changes in precipitation over East Asia projected by the global atmospheric model MRI-AGCM3.2
- Sunmin Kim, Yasuto Tachikawa, Eiichi Nakakita (2017) Statistical Downscaling of AGCM60km Precipitation based on Spatial Correlation of AGCM20km Output. Hydrological Research Letters, Vol. 11 (2017) No. 1 p. 58-64
- Tetsuya Takemi, Yasuko Okada, Rui Ito, Hirohiko Ishikawa, Eiichi Nakakita (2016) Assessing the impacts of global warming on meteorological hazards and risks in Japan: Philosophy and achievements of the SOUSEI program. Hydrological Research Letters, Vol. 10 (2016) No. 4 p. 119-125
- Kawase, H., A. Murata, R. Mizuta, H. Sasaki, M. Nosaka, and I. Takayabu, 2016: Enhancement of extreme daily snowfall in Japan due to global warming projected by enormous ensemble regional climate experiments. Climatic Change, doi:10.1007/s10584-016-1781-3.
- Shiogama, H., Y. Imada, M. Mori, R. Mizuta, D. Stone, K. Yoshida, O. Arakawa, M. Ikeda, C. Takahashi, M. Arai, M. Ishii, M. Watanabe, and M. Kimoto 2016: Attributing historical changes in probabilities of record-breaking daily temperature and precipitation extreme events. SOLA, 12, 225－231.